Coworking and Community Model:
Where Private Practice Meets Coworking
A community of mental health professionals who are dedicated to their journey of delivering modern exceptional care. A network for the professional journey whether you are just starting as an intern, to graduating with a Masters degree, to the professional wanting to focus on clinical development, the well-versed therapist that recognizes they are ready to grow their own business, to the established therapist that craves community but wants to maintain their independence.
Goal is to foster a community where therapists work on authentic expression, professional and personal growth.
Definition of Coworking = a shared space designed for therapists to work together to improve the lives of others in an environment that promotes contentment and well being. A community centered around core set of values; synergy, learning, growth, and friendliness.
Care for therapists so they can care for clients:
- Flexibility to practice how you want
- Start up a private practice
- Run your business more efficiently
- Learn and collaborate on your own schedule
- Learn to get clientele that you want, not just clients to have clients
- Get CEU’s as a team, topics from clinical skills to business development and finding your authentic style of therapy
- Organized and clearly defined supervision options to level up your licensure
- Business system options (such as billing, onsite therapy, telehealth therapy)
- Therapists from across Nebraska